FOLLOW YOUR CALLING RETREAT
A retreat to help you connect with your calling, build a community of kindred spirits and become a significant force for positive change in the world.
April 2nd & 3rd
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn
5 Steps to Finding Your Calling - Watch Now
CONNECT WITH YOUR CALLING
Create the time and space to dedicate to guided self-exploration so that you can be of greatest service to the world.
Meet kindred spirits who are also on their path and can support you in reaching your potential.
REACH YOUR POTENTIAL
Learn the tips, tools and resources to take your life and career to the next level.
"I recently attended one of Suzannah Scully's retreats. I signed up not knowing that I would return forever changed. Suzannah not only listened but she honed in with savant skills to break through my protective wall. Afterwards, she gave me the most pointed guidance that I ever had received. I'm very grateful and blessed having been given this once in a life time opportunity to be on one of Suzannah Scully's retreat. " - Hedy
"Suzannah is great at pulling your best, truest self out of you. Well-read on a broad number of topics relating to self-discovery and spirituality, she created a custom agenda for our retreat based on the goals of the individuals attending.
Through a focused set of visualization exercises, journaling, and listening / sharing with others, she enabled us to hear our own inner voices and better understand what might be holding us back from achieving our best potential. Suzannah is not a "preacher" but more of a coach / guide.
The group she organized was phenomenal - I learned something from every woman there. Lastly, she gave us book recommendations and tools to take our insights and immediately apply them in our lives. Suzannah's Optimal Living Checklist is my new Mantra!
Not to mention a beautiful location, relaxing yoga class and fun meals with women I now consider friends. I feel this is just the beginning. Definitely something I would do again!" - Jen
WHAT MAKES THIS RETREAT SO DIFFERENT?
When it comes to following your calling, the path can feel unsure, overwhelming and confusing. Our retreat helps bright spirits like you to deepen your intuition and vision and build your community so that you can make a greater impact in the world.
I also have felt the tap on my shoulder to aspire to something bigger. It has felt like the calling to a quest. These quests can feel lonely, scary and full of unknowns. If you are like me, you hear these callings most when you are out in nature, with the sun warming your skin, the smell of fresh cut grass or viewing a spectacular sunset.
You probably are someone who doesn't feel fulfilled following someone else's plan for you. While this independent path can feel fulfilling, it can also feel overwhelming, frightening and lonely.
I imagine you crave the tools, framework and plan for how you can create a life of meaning that contributes to the well-being of others.
Having coached hundreds of clients just like you, I have witnessed the transformation that occurs in others when they dedicate the time and resources to answering the call to a quest. I have been hired to guide the leaders of companies like Apple, Sephora and Airbnb, people at the top of their game and industry, and have learned what does and does not make someone truly successful.
I have also now hosted two seasons of my podcast, The Cosmos In You, where I have interviewed the best and the brightest scientists and spiritual leaders to learn the tools of transformation.
This retreat has been created to give you the time and space, the community and the framework to unleash the possibilities in you.
"Your imagination is the preview to your life's coming attractions."
- ALBERT EINSTEIN
WHAT'S MY INVESTMENT?
How much is unclear focus and direction already costing you? How many missed opportunities have you had due to your current responsibilities and feeling of overwhelm? How much have emotional triggers that feel unproductive already cost you in time and energy? Could a network of like-minded people save you countless dollars and time by creating new opportunities for you that you never dreamed of? This lack of time, space, clarity and community could already be costing you.
Investment - $1497
This event is sold out.
What is the itinerary?
Sunday April 2nd:
Sunday April 2nd:
- 9:30am-10:00am - Check In / Arrival
- 10am-12pm - You 2.0 Workshop
- Create a clear picture of your long term vision, personally and professionally
- Nourish your creativity through a series of guided visualizations to take your vision / calling to new levels
- Discover your superpowers and identify how leverage them
- 12pm-1:30pm - Catered Lunch
- 1:30pm-3:30pm - The Inspired Warrior In You Workshop
- Learn the tools to overcome limiting beliefs / old patterns that are holding you back
- Build confidence in your area of impact
- Inaugurate a daily / weekly / monthly plan to support your goals
- 3:30pm-5:30pm - Alone / Free time / OR Guided Walk and Journaling
- 5:30pm-6pm - Cocktails / Wine Cheese
- 6:30pm - Dinner at El Dorado (downtown Sonoma)
- 8:30am-9:30am - Private morning yoga session (all levels welcome)
- 9:30am-12pm - - Your Hero’s Journey Workshop
- Identify the guides and fellow tribe members needed to support your journey
- Craft a sustainable roadmap to achieve your vision
- Build a success model with achievable milestones and accountability
- 12pm-1:30pm - Catered Lunch
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm - Courageous Creator Workshop
- Learn how to build a filter for decision making on opportunities
- Discover how to identify the signs along your guided journey
- 2:30 - 3:30pm - Closing ceremony
- 3:30pm - Close of day, head home
- Attendees at my events tend to be spiritually curious, feel called to something bigger and natural leaders. Demographic wise - Mostly women, 30s and 40s. A mix of people who are and aren't currently working but each are seeking a way to have a wider and deeper impact in the world.
- We are targeting to have around 8-12 people at the retreat so that we can keep the group small and intimate and focused on your growth
- Nothing special to bring other than clothes to go out to dinner, yoga clothes and a bathing suit (if you want to swim).
- Unfortunately, we are not able to provide refunds due to having a limited quantity of spots at the retreat that we would be unable to fill once the spot has been closed. But we will try our best to fill your spot (no guarantee) if we can!
- Yes, we have built in time into the itinerary (see above) for quiet down time if you'd like to take it, otherwise we will be doing a guided walk during that time for those that want something to do.
- Yes, we are in Sonoma! ;) We will have a wine tasting at 5:30pm which is optional and going out to dinner on Sunday night.
- We will provide plenty of breaks for you to check your phone / email but will ask for your phone to be off during workshop times for your full attention.
- Suzannah has designed and will be leading the entire day so there will be plenty of time together and receiving direct guidance and feedback. But unfortunately, there will not be dedicated 1:1 time with Suzannah at the retreat due to not having enough time to spend alone with each attendee
- You do not yet have to know what your calling is as we will spend some time exploring what that is. People attending will probably have a general sense of the direction they want to head and are looking more for support in fully exploring their calling further.
- Watch her TEDx talk - Why We All Need To Take The Road Less Traveled
- Check out her social media:
- Listen to her podcast - The Cosmos In You
- Email Suzannah with any further questions!